Welcome to Learners Blog
I write blog on new things that I learn in Salesforce. Email me if you want any topic to be posted.
I also write blog so that i need not search for all the related code that are regularly used when writing a class or a component or a page.
Latest from the Blog
- Clickable Custom formula field (Relative vs Absolute)Developers usually get strange requests from client to make some of the text clickable so that if a user clicks on that field in record it should redirect to detailed… Continue reading Clickable Custom formula field (Relative vs Absolute)
- Custom Lightning Component in Outlook or Gmail Side PanelSales reps depend on 2 important tools one is CRM to store information related to opportunities and leads and second is emails to communicate with contacts. CRM and Email are… Continue reading Custom Lightning Component in Outlook or Gmail Side Panel
- Lightning Web Component using lightning-record-edit-form<lightning-record-edit-form /> Use the lightning-record-edit-form component to create a form that’s used to add a Salesforce record or update fields in an existing record. If you need a solution with… Continue reading Lightning Web Component using lightning-record-edit-form
- Lightning Web Component using lightning-record-form.<lightning-record-form />. To Create, Edit and View a record “Quickly” you can use “<lightning-record-form />” tag. Salesforce automatically Loads all fields in the object’s compact or full layout, or only… Continue reading Lightning Web Component using lightning-record-form.
- Introduction to Lightning Web Component and Basic Applications for LWCAs I mentioned in my previous blog(Introduction to Lightning Aura Component), Salesforce supports 2 different programming modules. Lightning Aura Component (LAC) Lightning Web Component (LWC) Since LWC is a big… Continue reading Introduction to Lightning Web Component and Basic Applications for LWC
- Get field’s lable, API name, isCustom in APEXWhen working in apex, sometimes you need field’s label name and API name and other details. Below is a sample code which can be used to fetch details of any… Continue reading Get field’s lable, API name, isCustom in APEX