Welcome to Akhil Kulkarni’s Salesforce Blog
I write blog on new topics that I learn in Salesforce. Topics that I end up searching on regular basis. I write those topics as a blog and use the same whenever required, instead of searching for the same again and again. Email me if you want any topic to be posted.
Latest from the Blog
- APEX: SOQL to MAP of sObjectUsually in trigger, we work on updating related lists we end up querying sObject and looping over it. Or we also make a MAP from that list of records which… Continue reading APEX: SOQL to MAP of sObject
- APEX: How to check if ORG is Sandbox or ProductionRecently after a major deployment, we took refresh of a sandbox org. One of the developers worked on a change request on the refreshed copy. Unfortunately, he forgot to change… Continue reading APEX: How to check if ORG is Sandbox or Production
- AURA: Updated URL Parameter Value in JS FileI was working on a page in Aura component and the page is loaded on click of a button from a related list(It can also load from a quick Action… Continue reading AURA: Updated URL Parameter Value in JS File
- LWC: Lightning-Combobox required field validation on submit buttonWhen working with custom Lightning-combobox in LWC most of the time you will face problems making combo box a required field. When using a Lightning-record-edit-form, you usually use lightning-input-field tag… Continue reading LWC: Lightning-Combobox required field validation on submit button
- AURA: Clear cache while loading a Lightning Component.Usually because of cachable=true in apex class, you see results in lightning Aura component same as previous one, Event thought the records are updates, you do not see any updated… Continue reading AURA: Clear cache while loading a Lightning Component.
- How to get BASE URL in LWCWe actually don’t need BASE URL when we are using relative URL to work on <a/> tag. However we do need BASE URL when working on absolute URL. Usually when… Continue reading How to get BASE URL in LWC